Never mind stressing out at the mall; this holiday season treat yourself and your loved ones to a gift that will improve health and quality of life.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Go to www.simplefitnesssolutions.com or www.yogaaccessories.com and choose from some inexpensive but effective fitness tools such as exercise balls and bands. You can get a strength and flexibility workout nearly as effective as going to the gym with a ball and some bands or dumbbells.
- Order KJ’s Daily Food and Activity Tracker at www.bodybykj.com. Check out my post on “Track Your Way to Fitness.”
- Give yourself a gift of health and well-being. Sign up for the upcoming Body Transformation by KJ – Weight Loss Transformations program or teleseminar. The next sessions start the week of January 17. Get $30 off when you register by Jan 10, 2010 and begin the journey to end the struggle with your weight once and for all.
- Give a gift certificate for a fitness class or healthy eating seminar. You can purchase gift certificates for your friends and famiky members for my Fitting in Getting Fit classes (special Holiday price of $74 for all four classes) or a gift certificate to Transform Your Grocery Cart supermarket tour for only $30. If your loved one or colleague doesn't live nearby, they can sign up for the Transform Your Grocery Cart online Webinar.
- To obtain a gift certificate, simply fill out the Web site submission form in the Contact kj tab or go to https://bodybykj.com/contact and note which gift certificates you would like to purchase and I will contact you.
Wishing you happy and healthy holidays!